We want everyone to get the very best for their home and enjoy the unrivalled benefits of Lorimer home improvements.
Your heart will be telling you that new windows and doors will make a huge difference to the look and feel of your home. And your head will be saying that investing in your home makes sense, because replacement windows and doors will improve your homes energy efficiency, and make it easier to sell should the time come to move on.
As a credit broker, through our third-party lenders we offer a range of market-leading payment packages so you can tailor your proposed home improvements to suit your budget.
“We understand the dilemma that many homeowners face; new windows or extra living space represent a significant emotional and financial investment,” says Gill Buchanan, our Head of Sales Operations. “We want our customers to get the best from their home improvements and enjoy the benefits new windows and doors can bring – particularly to the warmth and comfort of their homes.
“But, in the current economic climate, it is unsurprising that the cost of replacement windows is front of mind when customers first come to us. The good news is that we can offer a range of market-leading payment options that offer instant reassurance.”
Watch our Head of Sales Operations, Gill Buchanan, explain the options in our video below.
Key features of finance from CR Smith
- Unlike other loan providers, we don’t make any money by offering finance, it’s purely a tool to help you pay for our products and as a result, our rates are better than most banks and building societies.
- Everyone gets the APR as advertised once you are approved for the loan. They are not ‘headline rates’.
- All our payment rates are fixed for the full term of the loan, so you can stay ahead of interest rates rises and know exactly how much you’ll pay.
- Depending on how much you want to borrow, you can choose a range of repayment periods, between 2 – 9 years.
- Our finance packages are flexible, so you can make overpayments during the loan period to reduce the overall term.
- You can apply online, so it can be done in the comfort of your own home during the design consultation.
Ways to pay
The key is what is manageable for you. You could use existing savings. Paying with cash is often a consideration. But saving for larger projects can take time and depleting your savings may not be your first choice.
It is possible to take out personal, unsecured loans for home improvements. These are usually over a short period and not tied to your home but can come at a high interest rate. If you need to borrow a large sum, a secured loan, is more likely. This will be tied to your home or other assets, and it is best to take advice from a qualified adviser.
Market leading finance
At CR Smith, we work with several third-party lenders. These partnerships go back many years which means we can offer some of the best finance deals you’ll find. We do not make money on the finance packages: they are simply a tool to help our customers have the home improvements they want at a budget they can afford.
Everyone gets the APR as advertised – they are not headline rates. They are also fixed for the term of the loan so you stay ahead of interest rates. The term of the loan can be anything from 2 to 9 years and you have the flexibility to pay off the loan at any time. If it suits you, you can apply online, so it can be done in the comfort of your own home during the design consulation.
The important consideration is to tailor your home improvements to suit your budget. Plan what you want to do, speak to us about the options and use our finance calculator to see what new windows might cost per month. As many of our customers have found, there are great finance options ready to help you make the home improvements you dream of.