Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by CR SMITH Glaziers (Dunfermline) Limited, a Scottish company (Company no. SC51530) with its registered office at Gardeners Street, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 0RN (“CR SMITH”).
The Website contains material including text, photographs, video footage, sound and other images which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. The Website also contains trade marks, including the mark “CR SMITH”. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material including all trademarks featured on the Website are either owned by CR SMITH or have been licensed to CR SMITH by the owner(s) of those rights or trade marks for use on this Website.
Use of Website
1. access any part of the Website; and
2. print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not without the express written consent of CR SMITH:
3. copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as set out under the “You may” section above. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the Website; and
4. remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the Website.
CR SMITH’S Liability
If you are going to rely on any of the information contained on the Website, especially if relying on it could change your financial or legal position, CR SMITH strongly advises that you to exercise the same care and caution you would normally use when consulting similar websites.
If you do not comply with the paragraph above, CR SMITH will not be responsible at all for any loss, damage or harm that you suffer as a result. In addition, any loss, harm or damage you suffer in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, interruption or availability of the Website or operation or transmission of the Website (including loss caused by CR SMITH’s negligence) is:
1. limited to actual loss, damage or harm if you are a consumer (as ‘consumer’ is defined in the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations), and so excludes loss that is not reasonably foreseeable by CR SMITH, loss of profits, legal and management expenses, claims made by third parties and loss which is not a direct and immediate result of your use of the Website or so-called ‘consequential losses’.
2. excluded completely if you are not a consumer (as ‘consumer’ is defined in the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations).
CR SMITH cannot guarantee the content of the Website or the hosting server are free from computer viruses or other harmful scripts or components. CR SMITH regularly scan and disinfect their computers but this is no guarantee that the Website or any e-mails sent from CR SMITH personnel are safe.
If you choose to access the Website or open any e-mail correspondence sent from CR SMITH, it is your responsibility to exercise caution and ensure the safety of your computer with adequate anti-virus protection.
Links to Other Sites
The Website may include links to external websites which CR SMITH do not own and over which they have no control. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. CR SMITH is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Accuracy of the Website
CR SMITH endeavours to ensure that all information provided as part of the Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website but cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. CR SMITH is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Contacting CR SMITH
If you would like to contact CR SMITH with an enquiry, question or complaint about the Website, you can do so by sending a letter or e-mailing us. Our contact details are accessible by clicking here.